February 22, 2012

Listings and stuff

I managed to find Pinterest.  This website has become my newest addiction.  It is both a blessing and a curse.  Blessing in that it has given me lots of ideas and inspiration for all of the crafts and baking and cooking I want to try.  Curse in that I spend so much time looking at the pins and finding things to pin that I've neglected to *do* anything.  Everything has a double edged sword, now doesn't it?

On that note and back to my new year's resolutions (which by the way I have not had great success with thus far) I'm going to make a list of the some of the things I want to get to further my goals.

For the kitchen:
a new LARGE crockpot
personal soup pots for individual pot pies, soups, etc.
some good knives- not a set- individual
a large stock pot for cooking soups in large quantities
some mixed, funky cereal bowls (lots of colors and stuff)
some freezer-friendly pans/dishes
a couple extra large muffin/cupcake tins- enough for at least 12, up to 24
a hand mixer (I can't beleive I don't have one of these)
some more mixing bowls
some new pans
some new metal bread pans
a dutch oven
I'm sure there are several other pots I could use
- I know the list goes on... just not sure what else... right now.

For the bathroom:
More towels
more washcloths
some rugs that match
a large mirror for the downstairs
a hand towel ring for Zoe's bathroom
a toilet paper holder for Zoe's bathroom
some general decor
a garbage can for the downstairs bathroom
candles for the bathrooms

For my bedroom:
a crib
bedside tables
a comforter
bedding:  bedskirt, shams, etc.
extra sheets
a headboard
baskets for the shelves
decorations for the shelves:  candle holders, picture frames, vases, etc.
curtains
lamps
a small reading chair and ottoman

This is my list... so far...  Boring reading, but helpful for me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment